Afaahiti
Welp. Back to civilization, and I'm not happy about it. Leaving makemo literally broke my heart. It was my home and the people were my family. This week has been a bigger adjustment than I thought it would be.
So my new companion is American, this is her third transfer from the mtc and it was a little rough at first because she only spoke English but after a good conversation she trying to speak french 24/7 now...except she doesn't want to after 9 or on p day....baby steps hahah. I think I'm so persistent about speaking French all the time because I knew I wouldn't have a lot of time to lean it but these new missionnaire from the mtc got TIME haha
As for the area, it's not so good. I've been here for 4 days and we haven't had one lesson or one faatamaaraa (member meal) which is very uncommon in Tahiti. The Missionary work is very good in makemo because we are constantly with members....soooo that's gonna have to be fixed here.
This week is gonna be a grind. Email me and give me some good advice for reviving an area!
Happy mothers day mom ILY
-Soeur oveson
Also no more beach pics lol I can't even see the ocean 🥲







So my new companion is American, this is her third transfer from the mtc and it was a little rough at first because she only spoke English but after a good conversation she trying to speak french 24/7 now...except she doesn't want to after 9 or on p day....baby steps hahah. I think I'm so persistent about speaking French all the time because I knew I wouldn't have a lot of time to lean it but these new missionnaire from the mtc got TIME haha
As for the area, it's not so good. I've been here for 4 days and we haven't had one lesson or one faatamaaraa (member meal) which is very uncommon in Tahiti. The Missionary work is very good in makemo because we are constantly with members....soooo that's gonna have to be fixed here.
This week is gonna be a grind. Email me and give me some good advice for reviving an area!
Happy mothers day mom ILY
-Soeur oveson
Also no more beach pics lol I can't even see the ocean 🥲







Comments
Post a Comment