TAHI MĀ qui se sont fait baptiser

Kuraora 🐠 this week was a good one, very faith filled....I'll explain

So I while back a talked about a woman who we were teaching who wanted to get baptised but she wasn't married and her boyfriend didn't want the lessons (she's been taking the lessons for years) anyway we decided to do a fast with her in like February, she started crying and said how overwhelming the spirit was. 2 weeks later we saw them on the street and her boyfriend asked us why she liked the lessons so much. So we set up a lesson with him, gave him a book of Mormon, couple more lessons and after that lost contact for about a month. After our other family was baptised we refocsed on them and Mike had read a. Lot. Loved it. Started teaching their 2 daughters and everything was going good. Fasted for a mariage date, bam. April 30th. Okay anyway his family is very catholic and his mom was not happy. She told their 2 daughters that if they chose to be baptised she would no longer acknowledge them, even when they see each other on the street. (The daughters are 11 and 13) iia catholic mommies have very hard hearts. Well the whole family made their choice to be baptised. Saturday arrives and maybe 2 people from his family showed up. (Mariage and baptism) it was so sad but even though his family here on earth weren't there I know his family on the other side of the vail was. It was just such an example to me of how faith filled these people are. It was a beautiful day! And my last baptism on makemo becauseeee I'm getting transferred:// I'm so sad. I'll leave it at that.

Okay sorry kinda long enjoy the many photos I took this week!

-sœur oveson (the popaa paumotu)





































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares à Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark 🐟🌛

Provo, draper, and alpine