Tahitian dogs are evil

Umm so I tried to pet a dog and all the sudden it grabed my hand and bit me. I've never wanted to smack something so hard in my entire life. And I like dogs!! But they are are legit evil here...I miss you mimi..
So this week was better than the last one, it's still been an adjustment trying to figure out how to find people here and we honestly came up with some really good stuff for this next week that I'm excited to try!

Idk if you all watched the devo by president Nelson yesterday but it was SO GOOD. That man is called of God...go watch it if you haven't

Here's another story that I forgot to write about. This happened a couple weeks ago at Makemo but we were meeting with a woman who is a member of the community of Christ but since there isn't her church at Makemo she came to ours since it was the closest thing (lol) so the first lesson we were kinda just asking her questions to know what she knew. She told us that they believe in all the scriptures we do (Bom, D&C, Bible, and pearl of great price) so then we were like "oh so y'all belive in the plan of salvation then too?" And she had no idea what we were talking about. I didn't get to teach all of it because I got transferred but it really grew my testimony. Not just of the church but of the scriptures. There is no way you can claim to believe in all those scriptures and not know about the plan of salvation. Or ANY OF THE DOCTRINE. If a church's doctrine doesn't line up with scriptures....well sorry it's not a true church....The church of Jésus Christ of latter day Saints IS the only true church.

In the Words of Joseph Smith "I knew it, and I knew that God knew it, and I could not deny it."

J'espère que vous allez passer une bonne semaine!! Avec amour,

-Sœur Oveson  Oveson

We went to Teahupoo where they're going to have the surfing Olympics in 2024 last p day. Enjoy the pics!

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares à Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark 🐟🌛

Provo, draper, and alpine