You and me go fishin in the dark πŸŸπŸŒ›

Yes I did indeed go fishing in the dark but it ain't the same vibe as the song :// Also jokes on all you of who drop hundos on fishing gear, all you need here is an empty water bottle, string and bait. Man I think I'm obsessed with fishing now.

This week was exhausting. Our days start with lessons at 8am and goes until 8pm. It's non stop all day long. It is work! Sometimes all I want to do is take a nap in a cold dark room but it's all worth it when the amis change because of Jesus Christ, and you can see the fruits from your labors. We've been working with another family and just yesterday they decided to get married and baptised April 30th. I told them I was getting transferred at the beginning of May and what do you know it! I guess they want me to be here for it πŸ₯²

I know you are all so sick of me talking about the Book of Mormon but legit everytime I read it, I think to myself "this is amazing how have I never read this before" A quote that I found this week says "the book of Mormon is the best guide to lean how well we are doing and how to do better" during my mission I've become intrigued with the concept of change. I want to change and become a better person than I was yesterday. Idk who would want to be same! At the end of our lives when we are all judged, we won't be judged for every little mistake we've made but for who we've become. That gives me so much hope. Sometimes I wonder if I am really forgiven of all my sins, every mean thing I've said, dumb thing I've done, but I know I am because I don't do them anymore. And that's the most important part of repentance; forsaking, learning and, changing. And now we bring it all back to Jesus who makes this possible! Isn't that amazing. Thank you Jesus!

-SΕ“ur Oveson (write me a life update I miss you all)

(Vanilla, district council on the beach, the fish that I caught!!)

 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares Γ  Tahiti

Provo, draper, and alpine