Coconut crabs πŸ¦€

We were walking down the road on Saturday and we saw one of our friends with 2 big sacs. I thought it was filled with coconut but it was filled with coconut crabs. Which are the crabs who hang out by the coconut trees and only eat coconut. (Pics down below) anyway it was lit and I got to hold one

One day my companion told me that when she was doing her laundry the water smelled weird and there could be a dead rat in our water tank. (Note that we don't have filtered water, and all of it comes from rain water) well since last week I've been drinking the tap water because we don't have a lot of time to go to the store and it's also expensive. So anyway I was like well that's awkward cause I've been mad drinking the water. And she was like dang you might die. And I was like dang πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ .... OH WELL I'm finna go straight to heaven and convert all our friends ancestors. Nah but anyway I waited a day to see if I would die but here I am!

If everything goes well the family we've been teaching will get married and be baptised on Saturday! AH yesterday we had a lesson with them and he told us that over the weekend when his friends asked him if he wanted to go out with them and drink he said no. My heart was about to burst I was filled with so much joy in that moment. I had tears in my eyes. Weird huh but you understand on the mish. Anyway it really made me think of heavenly father, and how happy he is when we choose the right. But how he still loves us and wants us to do better when we fall short.

Those are the biggest updates from this week! I'm really racking up months on the mish now. 14 down 4 more to go!

-sΕ“ur oveson

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares Γ  Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark πŸŸπŸŒ›

Provo, draper, and alpine