And the cats are musty
My dream came true, we have a pet!! Except she musty as freak lol. It's a stray cat with like 3 broken legs that pooped in my comps doc martens....(Pics below)
We had zone conference this week and it's my first one in person since December! I got to see some of the people in my mtc district for the very first time! Wow we've waited a long time. Also matching Tahitians dresses and ties with the zone is so cute.
Afaahiti is slowly moving along. I had my interview with President and started crying cuz I miss makemo. It was embarrassing but maybe he'll send me back now
jk God's plan
I miss you all so much
choissiez le bien! :))
-Sœur Oveson










We had zone conference this week and it's my first one in person since December! I got to see some of the people in my mtc district for the very first time! Wow we've waited a long time. Also matching Tahitians dresses and ties with the zone is so cute.
Afaahiti is slowly moving along. I had my interview with President and started crying cuz I miss makemo. It was embarrassing but maybe he'll send me back now
jk God's plan
I miss you all so much
choissiez le bien! :)) -Sœur Oveson










Comments
Post a Comment