Elder $oares à Tahiti
YOOO my time is running out as a missionary. I'm gonna miss it. Especially when we have weeks like this one. God decided I needed to go out with a bang for my last transfer. Elder Soares came to Tahiti and spoke for my very last zone conference. It was exactly what I needed. I'll drop some good quotes. - Missionary work is not a sacrifice, it's a privilege. - If we want to know God, we have to serve him -There's a difference between helping someone be baptized and helping them become a disciple of Christ. -Discipleship comes from hard work -You can leave the mission field but don't let the mission field leave your heart -Live a life that attracts people to the gospel -Have the courage to be different - weekly accountability letter to the savior after the mish (you missionaries will understand) Man the list goes on but those were some of my favorites. We are currently teaching the cutest family and walked around the temple with them after our lesson and they told us ...

Comments
Post a Comment