4th of July in the MIDWEST
Hello! My week was packed so I'll get right into it...july 3rd we drove past this fair so naturally we stopped and wanted to do some street contact. As we were walking across the street a cop sees us and was like "NO absolutely not what do you guys think you are doing, you cannot go in there" and we were like freak he knows we are gonna try to get some contacts so we were like "what why not" (so scared) and he was like "nah I'm just kidding I'm in the ward but inactive" he also told us that his daughter is serving a mission in Anaheim- shoutout to you morgan...anyway such a cool dude, we told him that this is his sign to come back to church hahah. Also when we were there my companion was like "do you think we are allowed to ride the rides" and I was like "um probably not" and then she was like "well i'm the STL so I say yes" LIKE BRUH we aren't allowed to scroll on facebook but we can ride carnival rides?? riddle me that smh
One more funny thing that happened was a couple weeks ago I had the idea to make paper airplanes with our number on it because I always have such good convos with people at stop lights and I finally got to throw it into a car this week but since Chicago is so windy the airplane did not make it into the window..but I was very determined to make this work so I got out of the car at the stop light and handed it to him (I was driving too) lol...God kept that light red for me haha
For P.day today I convinced my redhead companion that we should go tanning at one of the lake beaches hahah finna be LIT
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
-Soeur Oveson

HERMANA KIMBALL

French study lol
One more funny thing that happened was a couple weeks ago I had the idea to make paper airplanes with our number on it because I always have such good convos with people at stop lights and I finally got to throw it into a car this week but since Chicago is so windy the airplane did not make it into the window..but I was very determined to make this work so I got out of the car at the stop light and handed it to him (I was driving too) lol...God kept that light red for me haha
For P.day today I convinced my redhead companion that we should go tanning at one of the lake beaches hahah finna be LIT
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
-Soeur Oveson
HERMANA KIMBALL

French study lol



Comments
Post a Comment