Joe Biden comes to crystal lake
I legit don't know what it is about this place cause so many things happen here..anyway my comp saw on facebook that he was coming and giving a speech at a college then was gonna get ice cream after at downtown. So like any wise missionaries we went and did some street contacting...it was pretty much what you would expect..lots of blue haired girls lots of trump supporters booing the blue haired girls. People driving by with trump flags then the liberals booing them. ANYWAY as I was standing there just looking at all these people I just thought "wow we really are all just God's children" how different the world would be if everyone tried to be a little more like jesus christ everyday.
Some of my convos went like this:
"Those darn trump supporters"
Me: yeahh..anyway so when Jesus christ was on the earth....
A MIRACLE happened this week..I FREAKING MET ANOTHER TAHITIAN!! The sisters in the district went to Chick-fil-a after DC and one of the sisters complimented this worker's tattoo and he was like oh thanks I'm actually Tahitian so that's where it comes from...I turned around so fast and was like "OH MY GOSH I SPEAK TAHITIAN...KINDA" basically I just told him how we are missionaries and some of us are reassigned...it was so cool he owns this polynesian dance club and gave us all his info. All I'm saying is there are no coincidences in the sight of God because this was so freaking rare. Got to use 3/5 of the phrases I feel comfortable using
hahah
-Soeur Oveson

hm

Te here nei ona to'oe

post basketball
Some of my convos went like this:
"Those darn trump supporters"
Me: yeahh..anyway so when Jesus christ was on the earth....
A MIRACLE happened this week..I FREAKING MET ANOTHER TAHITIAN!! The sisters in the district went to Chick-fil-a after DC and one of the sisters complimented this worker's tattoo and he was like oh thanks I'm actually Tahitian so that's where it comes from...I turned around so fast and was like "OH MY GOSH I SPEAK TAHITIAN...KINDA" basically I just told him how we are missionaries and some of us are reassigned...it was so cool he owns this polynesian dance club and gave us all his info. All I'm saying is there are no coincidences in the sight of God because this was so freaking rare. Got to use 3/5 of the phrases I feel comfortable using
hahah -Soeur Oveson
hm

Te here nei ona to'oe

post basketball
Comments
Post a Comment