Hot chocolate > Coffee

HEY. I never know how to start these lol
Gary has finally switched his coffee out for hot chocolate. so lit cause he is a completely different person off of caffeine. Now all he has to do is quit smoking by this Friday so he can make his baptism on August 6th!!
This was the last week of the transfer and we both thought I was going to be transferred out but i'm stayin..this is my comps. last transfer so I could potentially be here for another 12 weeks. Anyway yall probably don't even care haha my emails are so boring without sister vi. I miss the good ole days :/ but I'm finna see her next transfer!! miss that toko 
everyone eat a street taco for me cuz I miss those so much 
-Soeur Oveson


we were out of bowls and spoons


It's actually my favorite thing at night when we roll down the windows and blast the star wars theme song..its the little things ya know



A nice little switch


Gary's car (the green hornet)


I mean it's no Utah sunset but i'll take what I can get

Only samsung ppl will know the hand thingy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares à Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark 🐟🌛

Provo, draper, and alpine