Snoop dog takes Tahiti

Brb gonna go convert snoop dog cause he's here πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ actually it's kinda funny cause all the membres are posting pics of him with their family 

This week was the last week of the transfer and so transfer news.....me and my comp were preparing for her to leave cause I just got here and she's been here for a minute but acually I'm getting transfered.... toooooo Papeete! I will be the "social media person" for this Mish. Lol its funny how I complained about Facebook every day of my first transfer in Chicago and just wanted to knock doors and now at the end of my mission I'm complaining about knocking doors and doing Facebook. Funny how life works out right? πŸ™ƒ but tbh I'm super excited to make lit videos and stuff...also it's gonna be my dying area. Wack. 

2 transfers to go then I'll be hugging my best friend mimi πŸ₯° jk mom, you too πŸ˜˜ 

-soeur oveson  















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares Γ  Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark πŸŸπŸŒ›

Provo, draper, and alpine