Mango season 😛
*us street contacting* "oh my gosh no way are those mangos??!!!" They weren't interested but at least we got a bag full of mangos!!
*us walking our bikes us to our house by the ice cream factory* "maitai?" "Oui maitai roa e oe?" They weren't interested either and actually asked us "whats Gods name?" Noooooo lol my fellow missionnaires will understand. 1. The spirit of contention is not of God. 2. We don't need to argue, just hand them a book of mormon and tell them to read. 3. The church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints is the only true church.
I invite each one of you to read the book of mormon everyday this week. Your life will change!! I talk about that book almost every single email but ITS SO GOOD. I love Jesus and want to be like him.
Love sœur o
*us walking our bikes us to our house by the ice cream factory* "maitai?" "Oui maitai roa e oe?" They weren't interested either and actually asked us "whats Gods name?" Noooooo lol my fellow missionnaires will understand. 1. The spirit of contention is not of God. 2. We don't need to argue, just hand them a book of mormon and tell them to read. 3. The church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints is the only true church.
I invite each one of you to read the book of mormon everyday this week. Your life will change!! I talk about that book almost every single email but ITS SO GOOD. I love Jesus and want to be like him.
Love sœur o





Comments
Post a Comment