Koli poki and Feki

Ou la la la la what a Week! So remember how we had a baptism on the 5th? Well not anymore cuz her dad said no :// imagine standing in the way of your daughters salvation...I cannot (keep Kianavay in your prayers)

Other things:

•Tahitian weddings are lit. Somehow I got stuck with the job of doing the brides makeup....like idek how to do mine but okay
•Everyone here keeps asking me if everyone in America is obese and eats McDonald's for every meal HAHAH okay thank you I know im tubby these days
•You know that ice cream you can buy from Costco that has the coconut shell (you eat with a little White spoon) FAKE!! I shaved the outside of a coconut and wow that's a lot of work. 
•weaved some coconut leaves! All these years of making friendship bracelets paid off  πŸ˜Ž

Sorry my emails are all over the place....here is a little spiritual thought

I've been thinking a lot about praying in faith and the will of God. There is a fine line sometimes between these 2 things. You simply cannot control the will of God, even when you pray in faith. Praying in faith is followed by action; it's a verb. SO if something in your life is not going the way you want it to and it's out of your control; that is God's will for you. Something you CAN do is pray to love your situation. Do not underestimate the power of prayer.

Love YOU ALL!! -Soeur Oveson

If you only look at pics its okay hahah i still love you



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares Γ  Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark πŸŸπŸŒ›

Provo, draper, and alpine