Kiaora!

I never know how to start these....Anyway GOOD WEEK! Last week was rough cuz we had zero friends to teach. I've never opened/ reopened an area let alone speaking a different language. But missionary Work here in Makemois honestly ideal. No one really has a super serious 9-5 job like they do in the states so the members just lead us to a house and ask them if they want to be taught by missionaries. They really live the law of consecration and it's such an inspiration. We now have 8 friends and one who is getting baptized on the 17th! I'm so content :))

The language has been coming along a lot better. I told my companion that it has been hard going from knowing how to teach/ what to say in lessons to not knowing the words I want to say in french. You'd think she'd be sympathetic right? No. She told me to have more faith and speak the language. I was like dang fair enough!

Some random things: 
1. It has been raining all day and all night which has been fun to ride our bikes in the rain and show up to a fatamaraa soaked
2. We got robbed. My passport got stolen so looks like I aint comin home.....nah jokes they only stole some juice and some timtams. Idc about the food but it is a bit worrysome that our house is so easy to get into...scary.

I know yall have been praying for me and I appreciate it so much! Have a good week!

-soeur oveson

not the best pictures this week haha we were busy on the lord's errand😌😎
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares Γ  Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark πŸŸπŸŒ›

Provo, draper, and alpine