Crabs are just the frogs of the sea
There's a personal study thought for ya!
This week Maraniariki got baptized!! Yuhhhh I'm so happy for her and her family :)
Random things
• I tried to break a coconut with my hand....couldn't but this week is the week


• We are teaching a couple lit ppl rn, one who is getting baptized on the 5th of february!
• English class was almost a bust :// we finna do some good advertising this next week
• (in French) me: "what is this meat?" Sœur Taharagi: "bébé mooooo"
JE VOUS AIME!!!
This week Maraniariki got baptized!! Yuhhhh I'm so happy for her and her family :)
Random things
• I tried to break a coconut with my hand....couldn't but this week is the week



• We are teaching a couple lit ppl rn, one who is getting baptized on the 5th of february!
• English class was almost a bust :// we finna do some good advertising this next week
• (in French) me: "what is this meat?" Sœur Taharagi: "bébé mooooo"
JE VOUS AIME!!!
-Sœur Oveson
Here are some pics!
Comments
Post a Comment