Spooky scary skeleton

Hahah that song has been in my head for a while now...anywho HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Yesterday we knocked some doors and they were like "who are you guys dressed up as" and we were like "we're mormon missionaries!" hahah nah I'm just kidding we didn't do that but I was thinking about it...

The lesson with Philipé went pretty well actually...I was so nervy but everything worked out. My comp prayed before the lesson that the spirit would say things that I couldn't..God answered that prayer in abundance. The spirit was SO strong. Also gift of tongues might be real...I started speaking, then I thought to myself wow. I really do be speaking in a different language rn. We gave him a book of mormon and he was SO APPRECIATIVE and so happy to have it. On Friday we taught him the gospel of Jesus Christ. He was writing all the principles in the back of his book of mormon...so freaking cool. We then invited him to be baptized and he said "oui, oui, oui" hahah but yeah keep him in your prayers cuz something always seems to happen with super elect ppl. 

Love you all! À bientôt 👻🍭
-Sœur Oveson 

Pics: 

They always send out of order but quick story...we brought brownies to an older woman who we visit and she brought out some chairs for us but we ended up just sitting next to her. We put the brownies on one of the chairs and the squirrel was trying to get it. So it started to climb up the leg of the chair. All of a sudden I see this squirrel wrap its arms and legs around the pole and slowly slide down. I was laughing so hard..I hope you guys get the image. I ended up just feeding it a marshmallow. Kinda lit.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares à Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark 🐟🌛

Provo, draper, and alpine