Cocaine covered chin

HI! Alright lots happened this week

•zone conference...they kept talking about how we must stay diligent in the winter, I was like sheeeeee 

•some youth from another stake spent a couple days with us (called a mini mission) we weren't allowed to drive them so they bought us train passes. But since our area is not super in the city there aren't a whole lot of trains. So we walked most of the day hahah...we did take the CTA a couple times and 1 time we were waiting at the platform and this dude gets off the red line (the scechist one) with coke covered all over his chin so sister Miller and I were like "wow look at that light" just so the mini missionary wouldn't be traumatized lol 

I appreciate all the emails y'all write me. So sorry if I don't respond! I forget if its not on Monday....

-Sœur Oveson









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares à Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark 🐟🌛

Provo, draper, and alpine