I'm grateful we got into a car crash
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!






Anyway lol last p day sister Miller and I were going into the city and as we were driving to the train station.....we got in a car crash. I was low key so bummed but after thinking about it, I was like well God doesn't make mistakes so I guess something would have happened to us in the city and he was protecting us. What does suck is because it was sister Miller's 2nd crash on the mission I have to drive everywhere now....
We are teaching a couple cool ppl rn. The coolest being bonnie, she is from India but has such a strong testimony of jesus christ. I thought everyone from india was a hindu but I guess not! We invited her to be baptized and she accepted but there are a couple things we still have to work out...
The new sister is so freaking funny and just what sister Miller and I needed.
-Sister Oveson
Comments
Post a Comment