PHILIPÉ!!
Heyoooo another great week in the best place....so Philipé! He is Essies cousin (the one from Togo) we stopped by her house to invite her to the trunk or treat. She wasn't home but Philipé answered. He was like I don't speak very good English and I was like JE PARLE FRANCAIS!! And it was so cool he lit up and we started chatting....anyway long story short we got on the subject of religion and I was like well have you ever seen missionaries back in Togo (he's only been here for 1 month) and he said that he had heard some things about the church but wants me to explain it more to him and I was like SAY LESS. So like pray for me lol...I have to teach a whole lesson in French by myself.....but yeah basically he is the biggest answer to my prayers. In every aspect.

Comments
Post a Comment