Alma 10
Heyyyyy today is my p day cuz we are going to the temple π
Remember our boi wayne? Okay sooo we went over to his house with one of our members who was catholic before she joined. The commitment we gave him the last time we met was to read Moroni 10. So when we get there with our member he opens up to Alma 10 and was like honestly sisters I read this chapter 4 times and I don't understand it. So our member starts flipping to Alma 10 then she started reading the introduction to the chapter...
"Lehi descended from Manasseh—Amulek recounts the angelic command that he care for Alma—The prayers of the righteous cause the people to be spared—Unrighteous lawyers and judges lay the foundation of the destruction of the people. About 82 B.C"
They both have their glasses on trying to figure out what it means and I'm sitting there trying not to laugh but could not hold it in. I thought it was so funny haha we were like we are so sorry, it was Moroni we wanted you to read...
Hope y'all had a good week and watched conference. I can't believe how different conference is as a missionary. I was watching it like Netflix
Love/ sΕur oveson
Comments
Post a Comment