Goodbye Crystal Lake :(
Bonjourrrrr this was my last week in crystal lake....kinda crazy that I've been here for my whole mission so far! It was super sad saying goodbye to all the members but also change is fun ya know...anywho y'all are probably wondering where I'm getting transferred........NORTH SHORE!! tbh I don't know a whole lot about the area. Only that it's the richest part of the city, the appartment is the smallest in the mission but the most expensive AND it's a studio appartment. So it should be a lit time! The vibes will be correct π I will forever cherish all the many people I've met and memories I've made here (especially sister Vimahi dying) lol..ttyl 3> ♡

Sis bland hahah shes a hoot

Bye Dennis

THE LAWS!!

Bernedette (my long lost Tahitan grandma)

This family legit fed us every sunday. They are the best

π✌

Le temple de Chicago

Sister mirandaaaaaa

The best Christians I know "I know you aren't allowed to drink caffeinated soda" lol she is so cute

Hoa misionare

Jelly bean bingo

Legit my bestie :')
Sis bland hahah shes a hoot
Bye Dennis
THE LAWS!!
Bernedette (my long lost Tahitan grandma)
This family legit fed us every sunday. They are the best
π✌
Le temple de Chicago
Sister mirandaaaaaa
The best Christians I know "I know you aren't allowed to drink caffeinated soda" lol she is so cute
Hoa misionare
Jelly bean bingo
Legit my bestie :')
Comments
Post a Comment