Sister Vimahi died
That literally ain't a joke..so I'm gonna try and summarize this. On thursday we had weekly planning and we were both so tired so we went to CVs and got some celsius (the energy drinks that I love) and when we went to do self check out this indian dude comes over and asks us for our IDs..so I show him mine and he's like oh you can't buy this cause you aren't 21. I was like "why would I need to be 21 to buy an energy drink" and he was like "no this is alcohol" and I was low key arguing with this man like "no show me where this says alcohol" anyway good thing my companion is 21 so she could buy it. SO we were telling this story to one of our members who we are tight with and they pulled out some heavy energy drinks for us. (300 mlg) when we got home I went to brush my teeth and I see sister v pounding this energy drink (note that it's 10 pm) and I'm like "what are you doing?!" long story short she stayed up all night and then told me she felt fine. The next day 7 o'clock rolls around and she's like okay I'm just gonna take a 5 min. nap so I'm like okay whatever it's just our facebook shift I can do it..but she was out in like a minute so I was like well we have our facebook shift for like 2 hours then we have a devo at 9 so I'll wake her up 20 minutes before that. When I went to wake her up she did not move. It started out as a joke of me hitting her with a pillow and pouring water on her cause I just figured she was a deep sleeper but then I tried to check her heart beat and I couldn't feel anything and I checked under her nose to see if she was breathing and she wasn't so then I really started to freak out. Somehow I got her up but when she woke up she started legit having a seizure and couldn't breath so I turned her on her side and started doing the heimlich maneuver and she finally started breathing but then started having the shivers..at this point i'm like do I call 911??..like who do I call, so I called another sister that we are both tight with and she basically just helped me to calm down hahah. Anyway she's okay now but it was very scary..



Comments
Post a Comment