Mama Ru Bernadette
So good news, my weeks are already getting faster AND better! We had dinner with a lot of members this week which is always fun. There is this fairly new member named Winnie and she is probably in the top 10 of the funniest ppl I know. Something she said while we were at dinner was "I wish I could fix unemployment...I'm a republican right now." but imagine someone saying that in a nigerian accent.. me and my companion were laughing so hard. We have 2 new people right now that we haven't taught yet but seem super promising..I have high hopes for jeanne-marie and katie! The story behind my caption is that there is a TAHITIAN!
haha oops that sent on accident, anyways there is a tahitian grandma in one of the wards im serving in and she is literally so precious. She had us over for dinner and talked all about Tahiti..She is the best and reminds me of my grandma Oveson so I felt right at home! sorry everyone for the 2 emails lol kinda fun that I left you all on a cliffhanger 







Comments
Post a Comment