I'm on American Idol
SO on Tuesday we went to downtown crystal lake to get some contacts and we saw all these posters that said Go Grace. So we went into a store and we were like "who's grace?" Apparently she's one of the top 3 on american Idol and this is her hometown and they were going to do a parade for one of the final episodes. So me and my companion were like oh this is perfect there's gonna be so many people there...then yesterday a member sent us a picture of us jumping up and down at the parade. We were laughing so hard so like everyone watch it this week (ill attach the pic below)
On a more spiritual note we've been teaching a girl named Katie and she has been progressing so well! On friday we were teaching her the restoration and the spirit was SO strong so when we got done testifying my companion tapped my chair under the table which was code for invite her to be baptized so I was a little scared but I did it and then she smiled, put her thumb up and said yes..such a cool experience. She asked if she could say the closing prayer and in her prayer she thanked heavenly father for sending us into her life but all I could think about was how much more grateful I was to be here in Chicago to be able to meet her. She is currently on date for June 5th! Keep her in your prayers tho cause her mom has been low key feeding her anti....we gonna teach her mom next
Love you all!! (lots of pics but I figured short email with lots of pics is the way to go)
-Soeur Oveson

Us on tv

It was a long day so we got a drink
On a more spiritual note we've been teaching a girl named Katie and she has been progressing so well! On friday we were teaching her the restoration and the spirit was SO strong so when we got done testifying my companion tapped my chair under the table which was code for invite her to be baptized so I was a little scared but I did it and then she smiled, put her thumb up and said yes..such a cool experience. She asked if she could say the closing prayer and in her prayer she thanked heavenly father for sending us into her life but all I could think about was how much more grateful I was to be here in Chicago to be able to meet her. She is currently on date for June 5th! Keep her in your prayers tho cause her mom has been low key feeding her anti....we gonna teach her mom next

Love you all!! (lots of pics but I figured short email with lots of pics is the way to go)
-Soeur Oveson

Us on tv

It was a long day so we got a drink







Comments
Post a Comment