week 4!!!

yeah i know...can you believe it's been 4 weeks? (I can tbh) If I was just french speaking I would only have 2 more weeks to go!..but still got 5 more lol pray for me, I get so bored at home.

this week flew by so I really have to think.. I guess something that made me laugh was when I was doing french tutoring one on one with one of my teachers I asked him to help me with numbers. So he started to quiz me and then he roasted me so hard..he said "I don't think you have a problem with numbers..I think you have a problem with math" if you speak french, you understand because after 69..70 is soixante-dix (which is 60+10) then 80 is like 40+20) and 90 is 40+20+10. so 97 (for example) would be quatre-vingt-dix-sept CONFUSING RIGHT?! anyway I'm way better at it now (I think)

My companions and I taught another french TRC lesson this past week and it went well. After we have those lessons I get so motivated to study more because I have much I want to say to her that I can't because I don't know how to say it in french. It gets very frustrating haha 

This is about the only picture I have from this past week but I thought it was cute cause we went from wardies to sister missionaries 😎 I'll be so sad when Nat leaves for the field :/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares à Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark 🐟🌛

Provo, draper, and alpine