I got my reassignment!!

Yes it's true!! I got reassigned to.....IDAHO!! hahah nah i'm just kidding. That's probably not a funny joke but I'm laughing. My real reassignment is chicago illinois, which when I first read it I only saw illinois and was like hmmm but then I saw chicago and did a little research and now im super excited!! SO if you've been there lmk if it's cool or not.

This week was super eventful and fun! My district makes me laugh so hard all day long. We had a get to know you question before our class and the teacher asked everyone who they would want to meet dead or alive and I was the first one to answer because I knew exactly who it would be...I said Helen Keller because there is no way she did all the things they said she did being deaf and blind, like I would literally go up to here and be like stop lying. And I explained this to my whole class and then all of their answers were like "Jesus, joseph smith, God '' So then I felt pretty awkward. Anyway interesting question (comment your answer down below) haha jk..unless 👀 

Here's some pics throughout the week! 

thought this was funny 



















My precious grandpa and I golfing (good angle I know)




















Got the covid vaccine so if I turn into a zombie you'll know why 



















I can't even explain all the funny things that happened this week with my district because you wouldn't understand unless you knew them. Side note the middle girl always tries to relate wearing a mask to the gospel. Low key pisses me off but I still love her so much 




















Hiked the Y with my HOT cousin (I love her so much)





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares à Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark 🐟🌛

Provo, draper, and alpine