I'm the best missionary

haha I hope you all know that I'm being sarcastic...I actually think i'm a horrible Missionary..but it's all about effort right?!

This week went by super slow but super fast at the same time. Both my companions seem to know every single chapter in the book of mormon. Makes me feel so stupid, I'll be like "I think I saw a scripture once that was about etc..." Then one second later they're like "Do you mean 2 nephi 22:4" (that's just an example) but you get the point hahah anyway i'm like yeah that's probably it. Makes me laugh but I'm getting better. We were like fake teaching a lesson to the rest of our district and they were like "can you look up Genesis and share your screen to everyone" So here I am trying to look the scripture up on LDS. org (naturally) and i'm like thinking to myself why can't I find it? Turns out I typed Gensis...I was getting so flustered cause everyone was waiting for me. I'll never make that mistake again. So glad Jesus is perfect so I don't have to be

I went through the temple yesterday! So cool and so interesting. The church is true! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares à Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark 🐟🌛

Provo, draper, and alpine