Not being in America for my fav American holiday π₯²πΊπΈ
This week was very rough but we also had a baptism so I'll talk about that first.
So when I got to the area Ravahere was on date and was only missing a couple key lessons we had to do before baptism. She is the most elect person I've met on my mission. Everything we taught her she was so willing to obey without any doubt. She was basically crying the whole time during her baptism. You should have seen the smile on her face when we told her about receiving the holy ghost and that should could have the same feeling she had at her baptism for the rest of her life. Usually at our baptisms I always feel really accomplished because it took a lot of work to get them there but with her i feel like i did absolutely nothing. She has such a strong testimony and has read the book of mormon twice already. Andddd she said she wants to serve a mission

I love her and her love for Jesus Christ.
Well I don't need to talk about all the bad things that happened this week because the good days always make the bad days worth it!
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
nothing makes me more grateful for my country than living outside of it
LOVE - SΕur Oveson !





So when I got to the area Ravahere was on date and was only missing a couple key lessons we had to do before baptism. She is the most elect person I've met on my mission. Everything we taught her she was so willing to obey without any doubt. She was basically crying the whole time during her baptism. You should have seen the smile on her face when we told her about receiving the holy ghost and that should could have the same feeling she had at her baptism for the rest of her life. Usually at our baptisms I always feel really accomplished because it took a lot of work to get them there but with her i feel like i did absolutely nothing. She has such a strong testimony and has read the book of mormon twice already. Andddd she said she wants to serve a mission


I love her and her love for Jesus Christ. Well I don't need to talk about all the bad things that happened this week because the good days always make the bad days worth it!
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
nothing makes me more grateful for my country than living outside of it
LOVE - SΕur Oveson !





Comments
Post a Comment