Sick of the sun
Never in my life would I think I would be saying that but sometimes I miss air conditioning
When I first got to Makemo I brought my english book of mormon because I wanted to understand what I was reading right? So I was very stubborn about letting it go and reading it in french. I didn't want my personal study to turn into language study, but one of my goals is to finish the Book of mormon in French before I go home. And it's been so cool because as I've been reading I'm picking up and understanding things that I've never seen in english. Y'all are probably so sick of missionaries writing about the Book of mormon but it really is the key stone to our religion. Satan throws a lot of anti at missionaries, whether that's videos that pop up or people telling you how many wives Joseph Smith had. But my testimony isn't based on Joseph Smith or church history, it's based on the Book of mormon. If that book is true then everything else is. Maybe you are now thinking "how can she possibly know that a church is true based on a book?" my response would be to pick up the freaking book and read it for yourself. Do not say that the church isn't true if you don't read the Book of mormon daily OR have never read it! Anyways, that's been on my mind lately. If you want truth, read The Book of Mormon, if you want an excuse to sin read anti.
love soeur oveson!
Comments
Post a Comment