nouveau hoa, même area

I honestly don't have much to say. Yesterday we street contacted all day cuz labor day...found some lit ppl. One dude I saw was walking around in a UVU shirt and I put my hand on my forehead to block the sun and pointed at his shirt and was like "no wayyyy" we started talking and I was thinking to myself well he might be a member so I was like "well since you've lived in Utah have you ever met with missionaries before?" And he was like "no but I actually do wanna know what you guys believe" I was like "oh lit we wanna tell you what we believe" Haha I always think wow what a coincidence... and God 🅱️  thinkin "nah that was me" haha

One other fun thing that we did yesterday was help a member paint their fence. It was a pretty large fence and after doing a couple panels I was thinkin to myself..."wow this is going to take forever" but then I thought of the scripture "by small and simple things are brought to pass great and marvelous things" (I think that's how it goes) but anyway it made me think of missionary work. Sometimes we will be somewhere with a ton of people and I always think "how is it possible to gather all of Gods children when there are so many?" It can get really discouraging when you feel like no one will listen BUT imagine how the early saints felt when they first went to England to preach the Gospel...and look at the church now. So rn I'm tryin take it one day at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares à Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark 🐟🌛

Provo, draper, and alpine