Not falling in love with fall

Yoooo can y'all believe September is almost over?! It flies by every year. It's starting to get cold here and me; who brought a total of 1 rain jacket is like "okay God it's now or never..." jk I would never test God like that but I just wanna buy sweaters but also I could be leaving soon....sooo ya anyway we will see lol

This week we had zone conference. It was fire to say the least...prez wanted us to do roleplays on inviting someone to church using the savior's words so he told everyone to pull out their own scripture to use. I opened up to the one I like and was just chillin and prez saw me and was like "sister oveson come up here and do a roll play with me." I was like oh freak. So I had to get up in front of 2 zones..so scary.

On saturday we were calling a bunch of ppl for church and we called this one muslin dude that the elders referred to us and he was hecka weird. He was like "here is my friend Jesus who speaks French '' then handed the phone to his friend. So naturally I grabbed the phone and was like yuh it's my time to shine  πŸ˜ŽLove and miss each of you! Read the Book of mormon if you are sad...I wish I read it more in High school so don't make the same mistake I made!! just open it up....

LOVE/ SOEUR OVESON✌πŸ’Œ


good boi


wowwww


1 said jacket haha


hmu @ apple wallpapers


zone pic


....nice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares Γ  Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark πŸŸπŸŒ›

Provo, draper, and alpine