I sat on a wasp
not a super eventful week cause I got a new companion haha she is cool, we get along fine but she is no sister Vi.
yesterday was the best day of my life. It makes me so freaking happy when our people come to church, that's how I imagine God feeling when we CTR. Anyways after we got home we were walking to our apartment and we saw this guy that we had seen before and so we said hey and he was like "are y'all church girls?" and we were like heck yeah we are missionaries...then we started to ask him about the cross on his neck and he was like come sit down under my porch...so he pulls out some chairs and we basically teach him the restoration and the plan of salvation. After we gave him a book of mormon he was like "i'm not just going to go inside and set this on the book shelf, I'm actually going to read it. SO then he opened it up and was like okay let's read it together. We read 3 Nephi 11 and I was legit crying because the spirit was so strong. Before we left he was like "ya know i've seen you guys before and you just look so happy and peaceful, and I want that" we told him that we have so much more to tell him and that there are so many blessings in store for him and his son. Aaron is the coolest
ANOTHER MIRACLE: after we talked with Aaron we stopped by a referral named Giovanni. We started with the plan of salvation and he picked it up so well and had so many questions. He was so engaged and was nodding his head the entire time. We also taught the restoration because his girlfriend/wife is christan so we wanted to emphasize that. After we got done with the lesson we were like what do you think about what we've said today and he was like I want to know more..we ended up giving him a soft baptismal invite and he accepted!! These may not seem like big miracles but this is HUGE especially for this area because it's so wealthy. EVERYONE PRAY FOR AARON AND GIOVANNI!!!
side notes: I did sit on a wasp and I saw some fireflies this week. I was freaking out cause i've never seen them before anyways love y'all life is good and i'm so happy :)
-Soeur Oveson
yesterday was the best day of my life. It makes me so freaking happy when our people come to church, that's how I imagine God feeling when we CTR. Anyways after we got home we were walking to our apartment and we saw this guy that we had seen before and so we said hey and he was like "are y'all church girls?" and we were like heck yeah we are missionaries...then we started to ask him about the cross on his neck and he was like come sit down under my porch...so he pulls out some chairs and we basically teach him the restoration and the plan of salvation. After we gave him a book of mormon he was like "i'm not just going to go inside and set this on the book shelf, I'm actually going to read it. SO then he opened it up and was like okay let's read it together. We read 3 Nephi 11 and I was legit crying because the spirit was so strong. Before we left he was like "ya know i've seen you guys before and you just look so happy and peaceful, and I want that" we told him that we have so much more to tell him and that there are so many blessings in store for him and his son. Aaron is the coolest
ANOTHER MIRACLE: after we talked with Aaron we stopped by a referral named Giovanni. We started with the plan of salvation and he picked it up so well and had so many questions. He was so engaged and was nodding his head the entire time. We also taught the restoration because his girlfriend/wife is christan so we wanted to emphasize that. After we got done with the lesson we were like what do you think about what we've said today and he was like I want to know more..we ended up giving him a soft baptismal invite and he accepted!! These may not seem like big miracles but this is HUGE especially for this area because it's so wealthy. EVERYONE PRAY FOR AARON AND GIOVANNI!!!
side notes: I did sit on a wasp and I saw some fireflies this week. I was freaking out cause i've never seen them before anyways love y'all life is good and i'm so happy :)
-Soeur Oveson






Comments
Post a Comment