I have to take language study seriously now

Well on Wednesday I was really pondering about if I was ever going to make it to Tahiti..I kinda just wanted to know or not, especially because I see so many people going to their original place. So I was just kinda like k whatever happens happens. We get home and I refresh facebook and I see that the mission president in Tahiti posted that they are open for visas and they will start seeing the first missionaries in about 2 months. So I thought I would tell you all in my weekly because that is a very common question I get hahah. EVERYONE PRAY I GO...I hope i'm not speaking too soon hahah can't jinx it ya know. Anyways I've really been grinding hard trying to study as much french as I can now. (study tips are much appreciated) 

I can't remember a ton that happened this week but I'm doing so good and hope you are all doing great as well!! oh also if you are a missionary add me to your weekly cause my other gmail is full and doesn't send emails anymore #sad day + I love getting missionary emails 

LOVE- Soeur Oveson 

Don't worry I didn't buy any swimsuits...very tempting tho  👀


I've decided that God tells dogs to come to us so we can talk with the owner...cause everytime we see a dog they run to us..Such great convo starters


I take this book everywhere (Don't mind my beautiful handwriting)


I feel like im ded..Im alive but i'm ded


classic Gary -everyone pray for his wow problems


she low key doesn't think my women suck at driving jokes are funny



live action of me lovin life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares à Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark 🐟🌛

Provo, draper, and alpine