good news !!

So on monday the Tahitian president came out and said that they will be opening up for tourism...this doesn't mean I can get a visa yet but it's for sure some good progress!! ALSO, I totally forgot to say this in my last email but I got a new companion and she's actually Tahitian!! 


Something kinda random but precious that happened this week was in one of our classes the teacher told everyone to grab a fruit that describes our companion so naturally I grabbed an avocado. These are the reasons.. 1. I love avocados and I love her 2. She has a big heart (ya know cause avocados have a big seed) anyway I didn't think much of it but later that night she sent a text in our companion group chat saying how much that meant to her. Makes me wanna hop on a plane and give her a hug, can't wait to meet her someday :) this was week 8 so 1 more week!! 

-Soeur Oveson

been here for so long Richard left for summer sales before me 























the squad 


 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares à Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark 🐟🌛

Provo, draper, and alpine