First week in Tahitian...
This is probably a boring email so sorry hahah
So at the beginning of the week I was not excited at all to learn Tahitian. I was very stressed because it looks super scary when you look at sentences. BUT it's easier than I thought it would be...in a sense. The hardest part about it is remembering the words because they all sound the same to me (gibberish). The teacher will ask me a question and I literally just have to make an educated guess on what they are saying. Yesterday we had to come up with a story about a personal experience we had with prayer and then translate it into Tahitian...long story short it was tres difficile. I wish I was still struggling with french numbers right now but all is well!-Tuahine Oveson
Gwen and I walked to the temple today tehe 

Comments
Post a Comment