Jésus est mon Valentine aujourd'hui, et pour toujours 😌💌🤟

Happy Valentine's day! No one will be alone today cuz we all have Jesus 🥲

Picture this: Electric fly swatter in one hand, book of Mormon in the other. Me sitting in a lesson trying to not get eaten alive by mosquitos. 

Mission life is good. We fast a lot, we workout a lot, we eat a lot and we teach a lot of lessons. It's exhausting but there's nothing I'd rather be doing with my life at the moment! 

Heavenly Father answered our prayers to help us find friends and lose weight (lol lol)  Wouldn't you know it! There is a workout class 3x a week with a lot of the women in the village! C'est fantastique! God really said: "okay i'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone" I'm also learning all these French workout words! (Which is English with a French accent) some of the girls have asked us if we want to go running with them after...um yessss 

I love all of the people we are teaching rn it's gonna be so hard to leave them :') 
Okay love you all >3♡ 

-Sœur Oveson 

picssss

idk the order but bruh the fish here are massive
ending our fast on the beach 
picking a coconut....I finally opened it on my own and drank it!! 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder $oares à Tahiti

You and me go fishin in the dark 🐟🌛

Provo, draper, and alpine